The Operations Supervisor is responsible for ensuring field operations teams conduct daily operations in a manner that provides excellent customer service, follows all safety procedures and policies and maintains compliance with all federal, state and local requirements and regulatory/licensing agencies. They are responsible for ensuring their team members contribute positively to a safe, respectful and productive work environment at all times when on or off BMT property and that their team members provide the best customer service possible. The Operations Supervisor ensures that team members have all the necessary equipment, resources, licensing/credentials, and training to complete their patient care and assigned transports in a proper and efficient manner that meets our contractual and customer service standards and that crews and vehicles are compliant with all local, state and federal regulations. The Operations Supervisor will work in tandem with the Senior Operations Manager to ensure all shifts are covered and fill open road shifts when necessary. The Operations Supervisor ensures road crews are appropriately scheduled and assigned to equipment and vehicles.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life, Short/Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Premium pay for holidays
- Retirement Savings
- Tuition Assistance to obtain your EMT, Paramedic or RN certification/license
- Flexible scheduling
- Updated free uniforms
- Discounts with our vendor partners like Verizon
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- MD EMT-B certification and willing to obtain NREMT certification
- Valid American Heart Association CPR Provider certification.
- Maintain current Valid Driver’s License (if driving company vehicles)
Butler Medical Transport is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.