Are you an enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologist who is seeking an opportunity to have fun at work? Then consider a position with Theraplay, Inc.!
Theraplay is a leading provider of children's therapy services, and now operates ten outpatient centers across Southeastern PA! We are currently seeking part-time Speech Therapists to join us at our Bensalem, PA location! Preferred candidates will have worked with a wide range of children, adolescents, and teens. Opportunities for a more experienced SLP to become a Clinical Instructor, Mentor, and CFY Supervisor!
In addition to our pediatric outpatient centers, we have Speech-Language Pathologists who work for us in schools, IUs, and Early Intervention programs throughout Pennsylvania. We have several opportunities and can help create your dream job! We were founded by a pediatric physical therapist in 1991 and operate ten pediatric outpatient centers where we provide occupational, physical, speech, and feeding therapies to children from birth to age twenty-one years in a play-based environment. In addition, we are a provider for county early intervention services, IU early intervention and school contracts, and home health care.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized!
Reasons our Speech-Language Pathologists enjoy working with Theraplay:
- Team-based approach within our outpatient centers, where you have the opportunity to collaborate daily with both clinicians in your own discipline and other disciplines
- Variety of friendly work environments- your clinical strengths and abilities will be matched and valued
- Mentorship Program "STEPS: Striving for Therapist Excellence and Patient Satisfaction" - your professional goals will be addressed, appreciated, and met
- Ability to work with students and become a clinical instructor
- Flexible schedules, which can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays
- Comprehensive Benefits Package which includes healthcare insurance options, a 401K Plan with a generous company contribution, paid continuing education and paid time off for vacation, sick time, and holidays.
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled