The Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for performing a variety of accounting clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of receivable account records and invoices for the Company’s various clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process daily Accounts Receivable (A/R) statements and reports with computer programs
- Send and verify invoices for goods and services
- Enter data on accounting statements
- Resolve account discrepancies and overseeing collections
- Prepare invoices for mailing
- Process-specific financial forms (e.g., tax forms, inventory/supplies order forms, etc.)
- Establish and maintain confidential employer and business files
- Maintain financial documents using an organized filing system as instructed electronically or non-electronically
- Produce and prepare daily, weekly, monthly financial statements/reports for Controller
- Verify transactions comply with financial policies and procedures established by the Company
- Uphold professionalism by providing courteous customer service to visitors, clients, and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned
100% employer paid health insurance for the employee, the employer also contributes towards dependent coverage. Employer paid Life & AD&D insurance policy $10,000. Teladoc telephone/online doctor visit service paid by the employer. Access to PTO within 90 days. 401K - employer matches 50% up to 6% of the employee's salary.
Group rates for dental, vision, life, AD&D, STD, LTD, critical illness and accident insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Two or more years Accounts Receivable (A/R) and/or payroll experience required
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Experience with automated accounting programs and systems
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent computer skills using 10-Key by touch and ability to type 40 WPM
- Must possess proficient ability to communicate in English in oral and written format
- Ability to apply discretion and trust with confidential material
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial data
- Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Highland Turf, Inc. t/a HTI Contractors is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled