At Winona Powder Coating, our employees are our greatest asset. We are looking for a full-time Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team at our plant in Elkhart, Indiana. The right candidate is looking for an environment where people are treated with respect and given the opportunity to grow.
Support all aspects of production by maintaining production equipment using Preventative and Corrective Maintenance.
Responsibilities and Authority:
- Carry out repairs of all types of equipment and facilities in a safe, timely and professional manner under the Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- Diagnose and repair electrical equipment. Extensive electrical experience is a must.
- Troubleshoot and disassemble, repair, assemble, install, relocate or modify complex mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and work on or with plumbing, welding, cutting and fabricating.
- Operation of a fork truck.
- Ability to read electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics.
- Ability to complete work instructions issued from the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow instructions (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Follow Winona Quality policy and procedures.
- Maintains acceptable housekeeping in areas of responsibility during maintenance activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the principal duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.