If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Cultivation Kitchen operates in Anaheim, Orange County, CA. We believe in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to organic eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Full-time associates at Cultivation Kitchen are eligible for many benefits, including:
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- On-the-job training
Summary: Direct the activities of associates during a specific shift and oversee that assigned job expectations are completed while policy and procedure are maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing training and creating work schedules.
- Evaluating the performance of workers, rewarding high performers and disciplining employees who fail to meet reasonable standards of work performance.
- Prepare production or sales reports for management and ensure their unit meets the expectations for quality, productivity, and safety.
- Acts as the contact person for employees with complaints or requests for time off.
- May act as a mentor, develop employees and encourage workers to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
About Cultivation Kitchen;
Cultivation Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer. At Cultivation Kitchen, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
CULTIVATION LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled