Heritage Properties is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Property Manager that wants to grow with us! Come join our work hard, play hard culture. This position is for 150 unit property in a great location in Meridian, MS.
The ideal team player will be detailed oriented, interact well with people, provide a high level of customer service and be able to multi-task. Must have at least 2 years prior Assistant Manager or Property Manager experience in the Apartment Industry.
We want a marketing ROCKSTAR! If you are goal driven and not afraid of a challenge this is the property for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates the property efficiently in compliance with Company guidelines in order to achieve maximum return on investment (ROI) for the property owner. This includes but is not limited to:
- Collects and secures rental and utility payments.
- Makes daily bank deposits and verifies the accuracy of those deposits.
- Delivers late rent letters, “notices”, and personally contacts all residents who have unpaid rent.
- In charge of the eviction process and follow-up procedures. Utilizes property management software and other systems
- Plans, coordinates, and participates in resident retention functions.
- Handles or assists in receiving, recording, preparation and follow-up of work orders to facilitate resident’s service requests
- Performs regular physical inspections of the property including vacant and “make-ready” apartments, and follows up with Maintenance Supervisor to ensure that work has been completed to Company standards
- Models a high level of customer service and ensures all employees display a courteous and helpful attitude towards residents, co-workers, and all visitors to the property
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2-year property management experience.
- Experience overseeing daily operations of rental properties such as collecting rent, posting rentals, lease renewals, working with budgets and financial success of property etc.,
- Proven experience in positively affecting collections, delinquency, and occupancy of a property
- Microsoft Office experience
- Yardi software experience preferred
- Excel & Word