There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000-acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
Responsible for the positive experience of guests while maintaining quality standards. Assist all Food and Beverage associates with needs before, during, and after service.
- Control the flow of restaurant activity in the room by seating guests while maintaining guest reservation lists and following and enforcing all restaurant standards.
- Greet guests in a professional and timely manner.
- Complete opening and/or closing side duties.
- Manage reservations, take incoming telephone calls, note reservations and special requests by guests.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Minimum of two years experience in public contact or customer service position required. Preferred restaurant or hospitality experience.
- Must be of minimum age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and holiday.
- All Associates must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Moonlight Basin’s standards.
- All work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by club environmental systems.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- May be required to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual functions being those of near vision and depth perception.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace