CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE
CTM/Air Fulfillment Services is looking for an experienced Group Air Specialist to join our virtual team. This position is best filled by someone who is a self-starter, who pays attention to detail while being innovative and maintaining a positive attitude with a high level of adaptability. Project management skills are key.
Will need to be extremely task-oriented, meeting daily deadlines, a high sense of prioritization skills, and the ability to think outside the box.
Will book domestic and international group air reservations in support of various group movements. Works closely with event planners and sponsors on providing air services. Provides superior customer service through the maintenance and communication of travel-related information. Accountable for meeting contractual obligations with airlines on a program-by-program basis, monitoring block space deadlines, ticketing codes, and other requirements.
A positive environment of teamwork is an integral part of our success. Working cohesively is necessary for providing the excellence we have built our reputation on. Internal customer service is as important to our success as external customer service. We count on every member of our team to promote a positive workplace for each other. All AFS team members are an integral part of the team, assisting coworkers and clients with extraordinary customer service. AFS also require flexible work hours as business needs dictate. This position will work from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific time.
- Manages any and all office routines as directed by management while keeping management apprised of any registration back-log or impending service issue
- Processing of air travel requests, e-mails, according to agreed service standards. Work closely with client registration systems and developing a key sense to the operation
- Returns all calls and messages according to AFS service standards, keeping customers
- informed of developments and changes in a timely manner
- Processes air travel request forms, e‐mails, according to agreed service standards
- Gains ticketing & budget approvals according to program guidelines
- Performs ticketing and exchange processes accurately, and with appropriate accounting data
- Works and maintains queues on a daily basis
- Responsible for finalizing refunds and closing programs in a timely manner
- Participates in operational conference calls and prepares inclusive Program Guidelines to
- Share with the team
- Ensures optimum customer service through effective use of phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
- Meet and exceed customer expectations by managing customer service to agreed-upon levels related to telephone, quality, and productivity and by providing value-added solutions and recommendations
- Maintains knowledge of preferred vendor programs and applies knowledge to exploit company-vendor relationships
- Knows and properly uses: airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contacts
- Complies with flexible work hours as business needs dictate
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years of corporate travel experience
- meeting/incentive/event experience is a plus
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and email software, Microsoft Office applications preferred
- Knowledge of Sabre reservation system
- Thorough knowledge of travel agency operations
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Effective organizational and time management skills and follow-through on goals, plans, and projects
- Exhibits excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility
- Demonstrates personal and organizational integrity
- Ability to work independently exercising discretion and judgment.
- Good written and oral communications skills including public speaking and presentations
- Able to work 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Pacific time zone
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match
- Generous vacation/sick leave policy