Fortress Building Products, an innovative leader in outdoor building supplies, is seeking a Retail Account Support Analyst to assist in ensuring excellent service and support to retail and dot com channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor and update customer portals as required by partner compliance.
- Monitor inventory levels to support customer orders received.
- Partner with product development and marketing to appropriately plan for new item introductions.
- Communicate planned and actual order ship dates by customer required methods.
- Research order exceptions and any compliance deviations.
- Assist sales and demand planning in gathering and analyzing POS data.
- Ensure that the customer inquiries are acted upon immediately and results communicated to an acceptable level of closure.
- Partner with the IT department to develop, test and launch new EDI requirements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- College degree preferred in Business, Accounting, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in retail / big box account support
- Prior experience in support of Menards®, The Home Depot and like retailers a must
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to meet challenging deadlines and assist other team members on account related projects and presentations
- Excellent professional communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer and software skills including excel, access, power point, word, email, and ERP database and application use.
- Experience in portal software such as Partners, EDI support such as SPS Commerce and ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains a plus.
Fortress Building Products is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled