Title Alliance Ltd. specializes in the creation and management of RESPA compliant title joint ventures in the real estate industry. Founded in 1948, we have formed over 75 joint ventures in Arizona, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, and Michigan since 1983.
Title Alliance is an ESOP company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: medical/dental/vision insurance; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance currently has an opening for an Escrow Assistant in Medina, OH
Our ideal candidate will have high energy, industry experience, and excellent customer support skills
The Escrow Assistant/Escrow Processor is responsible for supporting the Escrow Department with pre-closings, closings, issuing title policies, preparation, and recording of documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening orders, input closing statements from a worksheet prepared by the most talented Escrow Officers in the industry.
- Prepare for closings and handle the complete disbursement and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Communicate requirements and other information to clients including title exceptions.
- Interpret earnest money agreements as they relate to closing and prepare all documents required for transactions.
- Perform preliminary/basic escrow functions, prepare and coordinate the issuance of buyer/seller letters.
- Orders certifications, payoffs, final bills, etc., as needed.
- Enter fees, serve as back-up support for Escrow Officer(s), and administrative duties as required.
- Must have high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have a minimum of 1-year industry experience performing the escrow and title duties of this position
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Notary or ability to obtain within 90 days
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to support quality service delivery
- Must have 1 year of title industry software experience, RamQuest preferred
- Industry experience using the MS Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook in the preparation and execution of your duties and responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands, and arms; stand, walk, sit; and occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. The employee may be required to drive to other offices as needed. Occasional overnight travel may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factors.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled