This role creates and develops multimedia (audio, video, photo) content for US Lacrosse media properties with an emphasis on video. This is a fast-paced work environment creating a wide variety of content ranging from narrative storytelling to educational material to game-action and more. The successful candidate will have the discipline to work independently while also collaborating as part of a larger team.
Expected Hours of Work:
US Lacrosse core business hours are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday - Friday and 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday. This position is generally expected to work 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Friday and regularly requires longer hours or weekend work as related to events and other business needs.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel will be expected to select events.
Lacrosse experience is not required for this position. Knowledge of the sport (participation or prior job) is preferable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Should you need an accommodation due to disability, please contact the Human Resources department.
· Create and develop multimedia content for stories from the lacrosse community, internal company videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, Team USA, corporate events and others
· Record and edit video and sound projects, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/SFX, media management and archiving project media
· Script, storyboard, shoot and edit select optimal forms of media
· Work independently, as well as part of a team
· Evaluate analytics
· Be familiar with current video/social media trends
· Willing to travel; comfortable with road shoots
Core values & Competencies:
· We Influence – Written and Verbal Communication
· We Serve - Customer Focused
· We Create & Innovate - Creativity
· We Collaborate – Peer Relationships
· We are Humble & Honest – Integrity and Trust
· We Embrace Individuality – Diversity
· We Have Fun - Humor
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
· Experience in Adobe (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition)
· Strong working knowledge of DLSR cameras
· Understanding of off-site production needs
· Compelling story-telling ability
· Experience with still photography is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting, Journalism, Marketing or Communications
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee:
· Occasionally works in outside weather conditions, including occasional extreme temperatures.
· Lifts and move boxes, supplies and equipment up to 20-30lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
US Lacrosse Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled