Are you an experienced Account Manager with exposure to loyalty, card solutions or travel management and ready to take that next step in your career?
CTM North America is looking for a dynamic individual to assume the position of Director of Strategic Account Management – Major Loyalty Programs in our Montrose, CA Offices. To be successful in this role you will be accountable for the total strategic management of the business relationship and will use your excellent communication, relationship, and commercial skills to serve as the primary point of collaboration and process lead, to drive client program value and act as the internal client advocate across CTM NA.
Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Account Management
· Through an in-depth understanding of client business operations, elevate the account relationship through co-development of the client’s key business strategies and future goals thereby increasing overall client engagement with CTM.
· Retain and grow existing major client programs, while achieving assigned new opportunities to expand the portfolio.
- Lead scheduling and assembly of information for client business reviews and drive communication relative to initiative implementations for new and changing programs.
- Manage complex projects across multiple functional areas, business groups and the client, often within tight timeframes.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure ROI for both CTM and Clients on program enhancements
- Enable client and customer survey practices to gauge satisfaction.
- Manage against a structured and empowered leadership approach, working within a range of established processes for managing performance of teams and their clients
· Ensure profitability objectives for the portfolio are met/exceeded through identification of growth and optimization opportunities.
· Incorporate relevant financial measures in to day-to-day accountability structure by managing performance against productivity and profitability measures.
- Work with stakeholders across CTM to drive automation and innovation designed to improve revenue and reduce costs.
· Multi-Level (up to C-level) Client Contacts
· SVP North America Loyalty
· Loyalty Operations, Sales, FP&A and Tech Dev leaders
- External suppliers and vendors utilized by clients
Experience & Key Competencies
· Five (5)+ years experience, with a minimum of 2 years managing client portfolios of $100M or more.
· Knowledge of Loyalty and/or Travel Industry practices preferred.
· Familiarity of controls governing activities of U.S. financial institutions.
· Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communications.
- Ability to simplify complex situations; make sound judgments; research and analyze various types of data to lead and drive change.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to interact easily with all levels within the organization
- Must have the necessary drive and ability to lead change to implement initiatives
- An experienced self-starter that can formulate, align and execute strategic and operational goals in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Exceptional planning, organization, delegation and decision-making abilities.
- Demonstrated success building business cases and persuading stakeholders using data.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
· Persuasiveness and influencing ability
· Ability to effectively work with a variety of personality types
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Results orientation and deadline driven
· Judgement and decision making
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Relationship building
Corporate Travel Management is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management, event management and Loyalty solutions. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Paid Holidays and Time off