Part-time with the potential to go full time
Dishwashing, Kitchen Utility
Iconic architecture, a thriving social scene, beautifully landscaped spaces and an array of top-notch services. Up to Par Management LLC selects only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals. Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services and community relationships.
We are currently seeking a passionate individual for the position of Dishwasher / Kitchen Utility located in Lexington Virginia.
We’re looking for an energetic self-motivated and committed Dishwasher / Kitchen Utility to join the Up to Par Team as we continue to deliver on our core purpose, to Positively Impacting Others.
The Dishwasher will wash and sanitize all dishes, pots, serving containers, tools, and utensils, workstations, work surfaces, kitchen/serving equipment and kitchen floors. Some dishwashers may be assigned a specific focal area, such as the beverage area, dish room, main kitchen area, serving area, etc.
- Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans and kitchen equipment in accordance with all department standards
- Safely and efficiently operates dish washing machine according to the procedure manual
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment
- Performs all duties in adherence to department standards
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all guest, associates, and management
- Entry level position
- Work-related education preferred but not required
- High school degree preferred, but not required. Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English
- Must display professionalism and have characteristics of honesty and trustworthiness
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Be able to work in extreme temperature changes and noise
- Be able to work with chemicals and industrial cleaning materials
- Be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Be able to stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
About Up To Par:
Up to Par Management and its subsidiary, Taylor Hospitality, is a leading club and hospitality management company; specializing in golf, country club, hotel, and restaurant operations, full-service management, and consulting. We are a growth-oriented company pride ourselves in providing opportunities for our associates as well as our partner properties.