We are looking for individuals capable of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment where our guests feel comfortable and welcome.
- Clean all guest rooms and/or public areas in accordance with Hampton standards.
- Change linen on every bed every day in every utilized room.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, polishing and dusting.
- Restock in-room guest items, such as soap and shampoo.
- Organize and maintain linen stock room.
- Restock cleaning cart at the end of each day.
- Be accountable for the guest’s belongings left in the room.
- Turn forgotten guest items into the hotel front desk for logging and disposition.
- Perform minor maintenance, such as changing a light bulb.
- Greet all hotel guests with a warm smile.
- Follow all Hilton and NAMAN directives to ensure guest, employee, and corporate cyber and physical security and privacy.
- Applicants must be honest, customer focused, reliable, friendly, and a team player.
- Must be able to perform duties exceptionally well with little supervision.
- Applicants must be able to read, write and speak English, other languages are a plus.
- Position requires physical stamina due to regular bending, reaching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying of 25 to 30 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Applicants must be able to pass a background investigation and drug urinalysis test.
- Position is full time.
- Hotels operate every day of the year around the clock.
- Applicants must be able to work variable shifts.
- Attendants work until all assigned rooms are completed and inspected.
*Please apply online, no phone calls.