We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the team we have built at Rumbling Bald Resort. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all of our Associates. This is a seasonal position scheduled to work 40 hours per week for a six-month period. Qualified candidates must be available to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
Essential Job Functions
Under the direction of the Executive Chef, the Dishwasher is responsible for:
- washing and storing all dishes, pots, and pans;
- removes and disposes of trash;
- busses table when necessary; keeps all areas clean, dry and safe for other Associates; and,
- provides support and assistance to restaurant staff as needed.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions.
- Ability to learn and follow and follow sanitation requirements.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Other Job Duties:
- Perform other job functions as necessary to ensure property and company goals and guest expectations are exceeded.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and speak with others using clear and professional language. Will be frequently required to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 25 pounds without assistance. Must also be able to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Must be able to withstand working in a hot/humid summer climate.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled