Our talented team of professionals has built a strong reputation for providing full lifecycle IT services to customers within the Public and Private Sector.
Agile Business Concepts, LLC, founded in 2006, and based in Metro Washington DC area, is a well established Woman and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that specializes in providing services in the area of Information Technology -- Information Assurance, Cyber Security, System Engineering, Software Development, Program Management, Administrative & Professional Support Services. Our clientele includes Federal Agencies -- US Navy, US Air Force and various members of the Intelligence Community. We are always looking to add to our renowned team of experts. Apply to be considered for Software Tester and Test Engineering opportunities for various locations in the Metro Washington DC area.
A Software Quality Assurance Specialist/Applications Tester is required to test software (and potentially hardware) solutions some of which involves complex levels of data protection. Responsibilities include:
- Apply a combination of expert knowledge of enterprise IT and security to test both software and hardware solutions to ensure they are consistent with the Sponsor’s security policies regarding the enterprise technical architecture and data protection
- Test complex data protection solutions against various vulnerabilities
- Provide expert level guidance to project team members to ensure solutions under development are testable and adhere to complex security requirements
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation (such as Test Plan, Test Reports) as well as producing documentation for Project Control Gates
- Detailed understanding of current and future technology trends
- Troubleshoot and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues
- Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Test computer software and/or hardware to produce the required result
- Detect, report and explain defects effectively
- Plan, set goals, and determine strategies for accomplishing results; monitor and evaluate progress toward goals