Title Alliance Ltd. specializes in the creation and management of RESPA compliant title joint ventures in the real estate industry. Founded in 1948, we have formed over 75 joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia since 1983. In addition to our “Title Alliance of” and “T.A. of” companies throughout our footprint, some of our success stories include companies such as First Land Transfer, CU Settlement in Pennsylvania; Greater Maryland Title in Maryland; and Greater Cleveland Title in Ohio.
Title Alliance is an ESOP company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: medical/dental/vision insurance; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance has an immediate opening for an Account Manager for our Ohio locations
The Account Manager must be a mission-focused strategic business development and account management professional with experience achieving sales growth success and customer satisfaction aligned with the goals of the business. Must have a proven track record of establishing and expanding market presence and enhancing relationships with current and prospective customers in the title and real estate industry. The Account Manager is responsible for developing and implementing a sales and business development strategy for assigned market to achieve annual financial targets.
The Account Manager is the primary liaison with partners and our Sales/Operational teams, and must be a strong ambassador of the company. It is the responsibility of the Account Manager to develop new business relationships, foster and strengthen existing relationships through increased capture or market share, support pipeline of new business, handle SEC Sales, facilitate and lead partner meetings, and provide timely reporting and communication of sales and business development activity.
The Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing.
Summary of duties:
- Perform new business sales and development activities including development of a strategy, execution, measure and reporting against established KPIs, and achieve established financial goals
- Develop and promote company brand to achieve greater market share in assigned territory
- Meet regularly with existing clients in assigned territory to enhance relationships and drive increased sales
- Participate in and facilitate meetings and activities in the business community to promote and expand brand and company recognition and to build strong relationships with customers and prospects
- Execute all activities involved in SEC sales
- Liaison with Sales and Marketing leadership to develop and execute business development strategies to increase revenue
- Provide Director of Sales and Marketing periodic pipeline and activity reports on progress towards goals
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Sales & Marketing plus four (4) years of professional business development experience in the title or real estate industry; or must have a high school diploma or equivalent plus six (6) years of professional business development experience in the title or real estate industry.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while providing business solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- Demonstrated success in establishing priorities and meeting established deadlines and goals.
- Effective development of professional relationships with customers, partners, vendors, and staff.
- Track record of effective development and delivery of presentations to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to influence outcomes through the application of effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience solving business problems and delivering strategic solutions.
- Demonstrated experience executing the full sales life cycle in the real estate industry.
- Industry experience using the MS Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook in the preparation and execution of your duties and responsibilities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to reach with hands, and arms; stand, walk, sit; and occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Employee may be required to drive to other offices as needed. Occasional overnight travel may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential factors.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled