Hyatt Place Ocean City / Oceanfront, Ocean City's newest hotel. Located directly on Ocean City's famous Boardwalk. This property features rooms with a private balcony with ocean views, a coffee to cocktails bar, two pools, and a state of the art Fitness Center. Our Associates enjoy great benefits including medical and paid time off. We are a new property and looking for great people, we are a growing company and offer a lot of opportunity for the right person.
We are currently looking for creative, people oriented and energetic Associates. If you think you have what it takes, and you want to join our team, please apply now.
Balance revenue and settle accounts nightly, maintain files, and reset the system for the next day of operations while performing Guest Service Agent tasks and duties.
Essential Job Functions
- · Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- · Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- · Prepare and distribute daily reports.
- · Audit and reconcile cashiers.
- · Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
- · Input and update financial information into M3 network.
- · Check guests/in out and perform Guest Service Agents tasks.
- · Respond to guest inquiries and resolve complaints.
- · Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- · Practice safe work habits and wear protective safety equipment.
- · Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- · Perform other duties as requested by management.
- · High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- · Previous night audit/accounting experience or equivalent training preferred
- · Computer knowledge/Excel and arithmetic skills required.
· Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends.