SALARY RANGE: $25 to $30 an hour.
PAY DAYS: Weekly
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday – 7:30AM – 4:30PM
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. is a full-service, multiple-scopes environmental company—we are “Nature’s Workforce”! Founded 1995 & Veteran owned—even though CDI has become one of the Rocky Mountain’s largest Environmental Services companies, we pledge that “CDI is big enough to serve you BUT small enough to know you”.
At Consolidated Divisions, Inc., our people are our greatest asset. We value the well-being of our employees and provide exceptional benefits.
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. (CDI) seeking a detail-oriented Billing Specialist to provide billing support and administrative assistance to the company’s administrative, project management and support teams.
- Perform and support corporate contract billing.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of all customer invoices.
- Process adjustments as requested by the departments and/or supervisors.
- Analyze customer contracts and execute accurate setup of billing rules within billing system(s).
- Perform a variety of analytical functions including the review and management of large data sets to ensure customer billing accuracy and comply with internal controls.
- Review contracts for relevant billing provisions and working with contract managers to understand necessary billing requirements.
- Lead and assist with continuous process improvement projects related to billing controls, quality and efficiency, and automation opportunities.
- Reconcile any cost account differences between billing sub ledger and general ledger.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as they become identified and necessary.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- 99.5% accuracy in data entry of billing invoices, with close adherence to approval procedures.
- Meet all deadlines as dictated by the accounting cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in a accounting role.
- Experience with Viewpoint Spectrum, Sage Timberline, or other advanced ERP system preferred.
- 3 years in construction industry.
- Prior experience with accounting software other than QuickBooks.
- Prior experience billing analysis
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves, dive in and make a difference on a daily basis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and able to quickly learn new accounting and financial software.
- Industry leading Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Accident, Critical Care, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability insurance options.
- Company provided life insurance.
- 401K enrollment following 90 days of employment and employer match up to 4%
- Paid Vacation Leave.
- Paid Sick Leave.
- Company paid holidays including the Friday after Thanksgiving.
- Paid Jury Duty Leave.
- Bereavement Policy.
- Excellent career growth potential.
Consolidated Divisions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer and a Drug-Free environment.