CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
CTM is looking for Leisure Travel Consultants to work onsite in the Laguna Hills area or in our Montrose office. The successful candidate must be able to sell to a diverse clientele and be familiar with a variety of destinations. Must be team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete travel arrangements for clients including air, car, hotel reservations, cruises, vacations, tours and other experiences.
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns with a sense of urgency
- Independently review client reservations for accuracy and quality; proactively correct errors
- Assures client is aware of all necessary travel documents and all requirements for countries to be visited
- Maintain ownership of each client record until departure to ensure all details are completed to the client's satisfaction
- Research and provides solutions to any travel-related problem clients may experience
- Maintain awareness of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements
- Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with demanding clientele
- Conduct all business in line with standard procedures
- Take 100% ownership of duties and ensure that client expectations are exceeded
- Perform additional duties/projects as requested
- Must be comfortable performing exchanges and refunds
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years handling leisure related travel.
- Must be able to multi-task. Handling multiple customers simultaneously
- Must have a track record of proven success in retail travel sales
- Must be familiar with current travel trends, challenges, and destinations
- Sabre or Apollo GDS required
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.