We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
GPCare Services is a leader in the occupational health and healthcare staffing industry. Greener Pastures Care is a commitment to quality and professionalism which has enabled us to become the nation's leading healthcare company and has mastered the skill of attracting the most highly-skilled and talented personnel. That's how we're able to provide exceptional home health care and medical staffing services. Our high-level of expertise and shared experience ensure top-quality services. We're there for our clients when no one else can be and pledge a more promising situation.
Para-Examiner / Occupational Technician
Currently seeking paramedical professionals to perform insurance examinations, drug tests, breathalyzers
Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, be professional, dependable and punctual.
Must be detailed oriented, proficient with medical terminology and obtaining medical histories.
Requirements: (MUST HAVE)
- One year of recent paramedical insurance exam experience (preferred)
- Excellent phlebotomy skills - verifiable 100 successful "sticks" in the past eighteen months (required)
- Collection of biometric data (Manual Blood Pressure, Height, Weight, Waist)
- Able to collect medical history and knowledge of medical terminology.
- Willing to travel to various locations to include home office as necessary.
Job Type: Part-Time
Phlebotomy: 1 year (Phlebotomy Certificate Required & Medical Assistant certification preferred)
Greener Pastures Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled