Grand Strand Hotel Service Company is looking for Housekeeping Supervisor for its multiple work sites in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. Under general supervision of the designated manager, supervise and inspect work of building cleaning staff who perform building service and related work for the upkeep of a safe, clean and healthy living and working environment.
Duties and responsibilities are:
- Supervise, instruct, plan, and assign work to building cleaning staff.
- Inspect vacated rooms, corridors, service rooms or halls, stairs, public lavatories, lobbies, lounges and vending areas for cleanliness/order.
- Report damages, losses and supply shortages to supervisor.
- Receive any complaints and report to appropriate individuals for necessary action or adjustment.
- Prepare/maintain necessary records/accounts.
- Participate in periodic heavy cleaning tasks and routine housekeeping duties, as required.
- Maintain inventory of linen/supplies.
- Maintain lost and found control point.
- Oversee safe use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Thorough knowledge of housekeeping procedures, cleaning materials, and equipment.
- Ability to supervise and work with employees for whom English is a second language and those having special needs.
- Ability and willingness to respond to emergency situations.
- Tact and resourcefulness in dealing with the public.
- Ability to wear and use personal protective equipment as required.
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of this job, including heavy work.
The offered wage is $9.00 per hour, overtime available. All interested applicant please apply online or in person at 1700 N Oak Street Suite D Myrtle Beach SC 29577.