The Recruiting Coordinator is on the front line for recruiter
questions regarding all positions needed within any of the network of
companies. They coordinate with their teams to ensure They actively
participate in recruiting and onboarding on a daily basis. As a recruiting
coordinator, they are responsible for ensuring their daily operations run
smoothly. A successful recruiting coordinator is an organized professional that
works with speed and accuracy. They possess excellent communication skills as
they work with all levels of the organization from candidates to the C-Suite
and across all departments in the company.
- Writes and posts job positions for all open
positions in the network with input from managers.
- Develops, maintains, and updates a variety of
recruiting reports delivered on varying schedules - including ad hoc
- Special projects as assigned. All
coordinators have served on project rollout teams and in some cases served
as team lead with recruiters supporting their team.
- Support all hiring events for talent
- Consult with Managers to manage requisitions
and assist them with pipeline management needs.
- Review information provided and generation
the correct requisition and job posting setup for career websites and job
- Ensure all candidate applications are in the system with any required assessments.
- Responsible for invoices to be completed timely and accurately based on department need.
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews.
- Ensure recruiters are managing candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up-to-date to ensure recruiting process stays in compliance.
- Assist in tracking all recruiter activity.
- Special projects as requested by area leaders.
MINIMUM BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years previous work experience as a
Recruiting coordinator or office administrator.
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and candidate management systems.
- Highly organized with an attention to
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make sound judgment calls and
escalate issues as needed.
- Excellent communication and organization
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects
Benefits available to full-time employees include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Pay
- Life Insurance