Tall Timbers Apartments!
Our national multi-family management company is looking for a hard-working Service Technician with a “Whatever it Takes” attitude to join our team to assist our Lead Service Technician on multifamily housing community in Houston, TX.
Our ideal candidate must have at least two years of multi-family maintenance experience or at least two years of commercial maintenance experience, and they must be familiar with plumbing repairs, tile work, HVAC equipment, appliances, carpentry repairs, electrical repairs and all facets of apartment make-ready.
- EPA Sec 608 Certification - either a Type I (small appliances) plus Type II (AC's), or Type Universal
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time, as well as move through the community and maneuver around equipment, climb ladders for repairs, etc.
- Must be able to climb up and down a ladder.
- Ability to effectively communicate with tenants and property staff
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 50 pounds and more
- Ability to work occasionally in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with overseeing the physical property, general maintenance repairs, unit make ready, preventative maintenance, and construction or rehabilitation projects for the apartment community.
- Handling grounds keeping and onsite amenities upkeep.
- Will be required to schedule and respond to on-call, after hours, emergencies.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401K, training, opportunities for advancement, and an EOE/drug-free workplace
ATLANTIC HOUSING MANAGEMENT LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled