We are seeking Entry-Level and Mid-Level Restaurant Managers for our SFV locations; Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, Encino, Northridge, Agoura Hills, and LA Locations. Candidates must have at least 2+ years of experience in the position. Candidates should have had high standards and have a passion and dedication for developing people to reach their goals and achieve financial results.
MIK Managers are responsible for delivering financial, human resource, motivational and operational results through:
- Setting and maintaining the standard of food, service, safety, and cleanliness.
- Caring for the needs of the guest and providing problem resolution when necessary.
- Selection and training of team members, providing mentoring, developing, managing and leading the team in accordance with Maria's Italian Kitchen standards.
- Quality control of operations including line checks, plate presentations, and facility walkthroughs.
- Maintaining the image of Maria's Italian Kitchen including the presentation of the restaurant facility and the presentation of team members.
- Ensuring restaurant management compliance with all federal, state and local wage and hour laws and labor and employment laws including meal break compliance.
- Monitoring cost controls, including but not limited to, food, beverage, labor, and all other controllable cost items.
- Establishing and managing sales goals for each target area- dine-in, catering, takeout and check average.
- Responsible for the profitability of the restaurant without compromising the standard of service, food & beverage or maintenance of the facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and successful problem solver
- Experience managing a full-service restaurant
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information and data
- Decision-making skills, organizational and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing and selection practices
- Proficient in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
- Exceptional interpersonal and team-building skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage with minimal supervision
- Must have strong leadership skills. We only hire Leaders, not Bosses.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, group dental insurance, life AD&D insurance, paid time off, professional development and career path opportunities.
If you are looking for a career opportunity in restaurant management with advancement potential, Maria's Italian Kitchen is it!
Maria's Italian Kitchen is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled