Location: Dallas, Texas*
Salary: 120 to 125k base; 250k OTE
Reports to: Senior Vice President of Global Sales
Our mission is to make the world’s best cloud engineers available to every business in the simplest way possible. We provide world-class cloud design, consulting, and implementation services. Our consultants are highly trained and experienced professionals with a demonstrated track record of success designing and implementing cloud technologies and architectures.
As a Business Development Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth targeting the Fortune 1000. This position plays an integral part in growing our business and is an exciting opportunity to develop creative lead generation and sales incentive ideas while building a personal brand and representing our organization.
With our ongoing training, you will able to offer in-depth customer technology solutions across a wide variety of IT products and services to new customers and grow partner relationships within an assigned territory.
You will have a hunger to succeed and over-achieve sales targets. If you are an ambitious, hard-working, career-focused individual with a willingness to learn, who is looking to join a business which will reward your commitment and hard work, then you are someone we want to speak with!
- College degree in Business
- 10 (ten) years IT Technical Service Sales
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Tenacious and aggressive hunter mentality
- Ability to work independently and solve customer-facing issues
- Ability to travel 35%
- Develop new customers and grow existing customers through a strategy and sales plan addressing the territory and customers’ needs
- Understand current and future IT trends to solve customers’ issues through software and hardware solutions
- Make telephone and field calls to present our value proposition to existing and potential customers
- Prospect and forecast on a weekly basis, achieving and surpassing sales goals
- Collaborate with Engineering team to support overall growth and development
*Relocation not available