CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
International After Hours Travel Consultant
CTM’s Resource Travel Division is searching for a self-disciplined individual with international travel booking experience. This is a virtual position. This will be an After Hours position working evenings and overnights. Great opportunity for someone who needs days free and is a night owl.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assisting clients with the booking of domestic and international travel to include air, hotel, car, rail arrangements, etc. for corporate and crew travel. Provide logistics assistance for crew rotations while following CTM policies, Client policies, and processes as well as supporting vendor contracts. The agent will provide optimum service levels by offering accurate and timely responses to lowest fares/options and maintaining a positive attitude and professional manner.
- Knowledge of Sabre
- Process reservations accurately in a timely manner through various channels (phone, email, spreadsheets)
- Ability to handle multiple accounts, moving between pseudo cities and currencies
- Ability to construct international routings
- Ability to construct itinerary utilizing multiple contracts
- Ability to handle and accurately process invoices and voids
- Operations protocols
- Contribute to team effort
- Prior experience with international travel bookings
- Strong knowledge of international geography
- Sabre proficient
- Experience with marine/offshore fares
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Have a thorough knowledge of the corporate travel industry
- Knowledge of passport/visa and multinational immigration regulations a plus
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with a Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.