The Business Office Manager (BOM) is responsible for the financial record keeping of the facility.
This person works in conjunction with the Administrator and Corporate personnel to ensure the fiscal responsibility and financial health of the Facility. The BOM plans and organizes work; exercises sound judgment and decision-making; promotes cooperative working relationships within and between departments.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable.
- Participate actively in assuring all new admissions meet appropriate financial criteria.
- Obtain and maintain all financial information regarding each Resident.
- Make sure all accounts are properly maintained according to policies and procedures.
- Make sure Facility census record keeping is properly maintained and balanced on a daily basis.
- Make sure all Private, Semi-Private and Applied Income monies are collected by the 5th of each month.
- Reconcile all accounts using the appropriate worksheets and accounting software, and assure that all accounts are kept current.
- Assure all accounts 60 days and older are properly monitored and collected.
- Responsible for proper and timely completion of 3618’s and 3619’s.
- Responsible for Medicare, Medicaid, Hospice, Veterans Administration and Insurance billing. Facilitate and coordinate with Administrator the tracking of Medicaid applications and annual renewals.
- Responsible for all accounts receivable, deposits, Trust Fund, LTC, Census, 3618/3619’s, petty cash, office supplies, and correspondence.
- Coordinate and facilitate Weekly Aging Reviews with Administrator.
- Prepare for and participate in Monthly Aging Reviews with Administrator, Business Office Consultant and Vice President of Operation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field is required
- Ability to meet critical deadlines and can prioritize and complete work assignments within agreed time-frames
- Must possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Knowledgeable in proprietary accounting soft wares
- Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets
Job Type: Full-time
Regency Integrated Health Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled