Our national multi-family management company is looking for a hard-working Groundskeeper with a “Whatever it Takes” attitude to join our team on an affordable housing community in Tampa, FL.
The Porter/Groundskeeper is responsible for maintaining the community’s appearance by removing litter, keeping common areas such as the pool, laundry rooms, mail rooms, dumpsters and recreation areas free of debris, and performing “refuse removal” duties of vacated apartments.
Job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining cleanliness and curb appeal of the community in line with the established standards including the grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots, and other common areas of the community
- Assisting in the preparation of vacant apartments for move-in by new residents and in completing resident requests for service as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Complying with the company’s and community’s operating and safety policies and procedures and adhering to federal state and local laws pertaining to the operation of the community and Fair Housing regulations
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for long periods of time, as well as move through the community and maneuver around equipment, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with tenants and property staff
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing from 15 to 25 pounds
- Ability to work occasionally in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow
- Ability to safely operate small hand tools and mechanical equipment
- A team player with a positive attitude is a must.
- Willingness to deliver excellent customer service as an important part of the community team, providing a high-quality living environment
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401K, training, opportunities for advancement, and an EOE/drug-free workplace.
ATLANTIC HOUSING MANAGEMENT LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled