We have an immediate opening for an experienced Guest Services Agent for the front desk of a full-service Hilton property. The ideal candidate will come with 1- 2 years of front desk experience and at least a basic familiarity with the On-Q property management system. The candidate must demonstrate a “cool” demeanor in stressful situations – thinking quickly on their feet, with minimal need for direct supervision. The available position is full-time, 30-40 hours per week, on varying shifts. Full availability is preferred but not a condition for consideration. Weekend availability is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• The 100% satisfaction of our guests at check-in; check out and fulfilling their requests during their stay
• Perform all check in and out procedures, assign and disburse room keys, inform guests about hotel services and the local area, answer telephones as needed, post charges, handle and balance cash and credit card transactions daily in a professional, friendly and efficient manner
• Respond to guest requests promptly; promotes hotel services, facilities, and outlets; provides guests with information such as local attractions and directions to increase satisfaction
• Ensuring efficiency, accuracy, quality, consistency, cleanliness, excellent customer service to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits by performing assigned duties
• Accurately calculating and verifying room revenues, food and beverage sales, and income
• Performing front desk, switchboard, and reservations activities to the quality standards set by the property and at the same time meeting all efficiency goals
• Ensures exceptional guest service through communication and follow-up with employees and customers.
• Prior experience working on property management system a plus
• Organizational skills, multi-tasking and attention to detail must be a PRIORITY.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, a team player
• Excellent oral, verbal, and written communication skills
• Professional Appearance and excellent attendance and punctuality
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.