Are you a pediatric physical therapist who is ready to have fun at work? Then come to work with Theraplay, Inc!
Theraplay, Inc., a leading provider of children’s therapy services, is currently seeking an enthusiastic full-time physical therapist to join us at our center Broomall, PA, and with our Contract Services Division to work with children ages three to five in preschools and centers in Delaware County. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists, who help make a positive difference in the lives of children.
We operate ten pediatric outpatient centers, where we provide physical, occupational, speech, and feeding therapies to children from birth to age twenty-one years in a play-based environment. In addition, we are a provider for county early intervention services, IU early intervention and school contracts, and home health care. We were named a "Top 25 Small Company for Working Moms" by Working Mother Magazine, and we take great pride in both employee and client satisfaction.
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized!
Additional reasons our physical therapists enjoy working with Theraplay:
- Team-based approach within our outpatient centers, where you have the opportunity to collaborate daily with both therapists in your own discipline and other disciplines.
- Variety of friendly work environments- your clinical strengths and abilities will be matched and valued.
- Mentorship Program "STEPS: Striving for Therapist Excellence and Patient Satisfaction"- your professional goals will be addressed, appreciated, and met.
- Ability to work with students and become a clinical instructor.
- Flexible schedules, which can include days, evenings, and/or Saturdays.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits, with three benefit plans to choose from.
- 401K Plan, with a generous company contribution.
- Paid Continuing Education Plan, which includes money for courses and a Theraplay sponsored day.
- Free workshops and in-services throughout the year.
Theraplay, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled