Delivering high-quality Community Support Services (CSS) to adults with serious mental illness in accordance with Agency policies, procedures, and practices.
FULL-TIME / Tuesday-Saturday: 9am-5pm (or 8am-4pm)
- Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring, and updating of the individualized rehabilitation plan.
- Performs therapeutic rehabilitative skill development.
- Offers services appropriate to meet the consumers’ needs.
- Perform crisis intervention and provides on-call support to consumers for crisis intervention and emergency services linkages.
- Delivers all services and in conjunction with the CSS team including case conferences, referrals for adjunctive services, family meetings, group work, individual counseling, psychoeducation, consumer advocacy, liaison with other community agencies, discharge planning and follow up, and any other services outlined or defined in the CSS regulations.
- Monitors, as needed, consumer self-administration of prescribed medications as per Agency procedures and provides medication education.
- Assists consumers with accessing community-based wellness and recovery services.
- Protects client rights and responsibilities.
- Transports consumers in agency vehicles in a safe, cautious, and responsible manner.
- Documents service delivery accurately and timely while ensuring consumer confidentiality.
- Coordinates with other providers to maximize services integration and consumer opportunity.
- Promotes wellness and recovery practices, a consumer choice focus, and valued life roles for each individual served.
- Follows Agency Financial procedures.
- Functions as a team member and covers co-workers duties as needed.
- Maintains the assigned vehicle including scheduled maintenance and follows related policies.
- Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisors and senior managers.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in one of the helping professions, such as social work, human services, counseling, psychiatric rehabilitation, psychology, or criminal justice. Bachelor’s degrees in a field other than a helping profession will be considered when accompanied by a minimum of two years of professional experience in a community behavioral healthcare setting. Certification as a psychiatric rehabilitation practitioner may be substituted for one year of experience.
- A valid driver’s license, with a good driving record
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled