Come join a growing financial technology company that’s leading the marketplace in both the marketing and servicing of credit cards! Continental Finance Company specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to support our Marketing team.
Our Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute digital marketing programs that effectively drive new customer acquisition throughout multiple digital channels. The role is responsible for digital channel account production, managing affiliate and partnership marketing relationships and overseeing campaigns through all phases of launch and roll out, including negotiation of partnerships and media buys, creative development, trafficking, reporting and analysis and optimization.
- Co-manage the daily execution of customer acquisition campaigns and initiatives.
- Identify and implement opportunities to enhance digital program performance, cultivate new growth opportunities and optimize ROI.
- Manage relationships with strategic partners including Facebook and Google, overseeing their execution of digital marketing projects and priorities.
- Leverage deep experience with affiliate/partnership marketing, digital media management, display prospecting and re-targeting, paid search, email, referral marketing, as well as web analytics tools and A/B testing.
- Monitor brand guidelines and maximize cross channel integration.
- Create and maintain publishing schedules and content calendars
- Execute other marketing campaigns and programs as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor's degree is desired and at least 4 years of experience in a related digital marketing, user experience or product management area.
- A strong understanding of Affiliate Marketing, Partnership Marketing, Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display Marketing and/or Referral Marketing and be familiar with a variety of these fields' concepts, practices, and procedures.
- 3+ years of experience conducting analysis using web analytical, a/b testing, and affiliate management tools / platforms like Adobe/Omniture, WebTrends, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, Commission Junction, Rakuten, Impact Radius and/or other similar tools.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Previous experience in credit card marketing is a plus.
Why Continental Finance?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s founding in 2005, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong customer support program, fair treatment and responsible lending. With our success, we have also grown into an innovative financial tech company! With a state-of-the-art consumer underwriting, marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety of services to our consumers when other financial institutions will not accommodate them. We are proud to provide access to credit products and excellent services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers.
CFC is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and apply online today at https://continentalfinancecompany.easyapply.co!
You will be required to work in-office for this position, telecommuting is not available.
CONTINENTAL FINANCE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled