Now hiring a PRN Certified Medication Aide (CMA)!
Hours: PRN - Works as needed
Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is one of Wichita’s finest Skilled Nursing Facilities. Regent Park provides the latest innovations in the environment, amenities, and services for after-hospital rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. We strive to provide a supportive and restorative environment, loving compassion, elegant refinement and personal courtesies for residents. Regent Park was honored by the Wichita Business Journal as one of Wichita’s Best Places to Work in 2017! Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is rated 5 stars by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services and is considered to have a much above average quality rating. Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare recently received a zero deficiency survey from the State of Kansas.
- Administers medications and provides residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by supervisors
- Performs other nursing duties as assigned by nursing management including working as a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA)
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
- Always exercises courtesy when residents, family members, and visitors are present
- Demonstrates pride in Regent Park by keeping areas clean and safe
- Respects the privacy and dignity of residents
- Previous job experience preferred but not required
- Must have a current CNA/CMA certification in the State of Kansas
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work deadlines
- Must be able to maintain a courteous, friendly and helpful attitude with residents, visitors, and co-workers
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 50lbs throughout the shift
- Regent Park has a culture of teamwork and lateral service so that the needs of our residents and each other are met
- Paid time off
- Staff recognition and rewards
- Full benefits package including 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, hospital indemnity, critical illness, identity theft, and pet insurance
- FREE Starbucks Coffee & FREE Fruit
Apply online and you will be required to fill out an online application (we do not accept just a resume). If you would like assistance completing the online application please visit us at 10604 E 13th St N Wichita, KS 67206. Once you complete your application you will receive an e-mail verifying it has been sent. Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail with an update on the status of your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we do not accept calls or messages to check on the status of your application, messages will not be returned. Thank you for applying with Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare!
Regent Park Rehabilitation & Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled