The Revenue Analyst will be required to provide timely detailed statistical analysis on assigned hotel(s) performance and market trends so that the Revenue Management Team can optimize overall hotel revenues.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Detailed and accurate preparation and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc revenue reports. Reports may include daily pick-up reports, pace reports, market segmentation analysis, production reports, source analysis, etc.
- Assist with the implementation and execution of hotel sales strategy, pricing recommendations and inventory management across all channels.
- Conduct audits to guarantee sell strategy is set correctly on all channels.
- Assist with maintenance of hotel rate tool.
- Analyze dynamics of the local market events providing feedback on the opportunities they create and updating revenue tools/systems as necessary.
- Complete rate loading/mapping as necessary.
- Monitor availability and ensure strategies are executed to maximize room type efficiency.
- Ensure revenue is posted correctly and in line with company policy, upholding the integrity of the hotel's data. This includes auditing production of cancellation fees, early departure fees, no show fees, upgrades etc.
- Prepare revenue management reports as needed.
- Assist in preparing short and long term forecasts.
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximize on all possible opportunities and minimize any risks.
- Maintains knowledge of all room rate offerings such as discounts and packages that the hotel offers.
- Provide administrative support for the Revenue Management Team
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Interfaces with contacts and customers as required.
- Build an effective working relationship with hotel teams and communicate strategies and procedures as required.
- Attends all scheduled meetings and trainings and contributes actively with proper preparation.
- Strong ability to multi-task when needed as well as efficiency in the operating of multiple computer programs at a given time.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex data sets from various sources to provide detailed analysis of performance and trends.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information
- Minimum two year's hotel experience preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience preferred in data analysis
- PMS experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a high pressure and high stress environment
- Superior time management skills
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in the English language, both written and verbally.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or other business related degree preferred.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours and schedules.
Peachtree Hospitality Management is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled