Immediate Sourcing for Full-Time Proposal Candidate
The position provides an opportunity to develop and advance the cutting-edge technology that supports our nations fundamental defense services. Employees work closely with the government to develop solutions that allow them to carry out submarine missions. The selected candidate will work with collaborative teams to deliver end-to-end solutions in mission systems integration, development, and operations support to fleets and the organization.
The COTS Integrator will analyze, design, develop and test GDMS systems to ensure the integration of software, hardware, reliability, maintainability, safety and other requirements in the total engineering effort. Additional responsibilities include armoring systems for Navy certification and accreditation; working with external vendors and customers; configuring lab environments and specifications. This individual is also responsible for requirements definitions, software/hardware critical item tests, etc, in addition to configuring and troubleshooting system hardware and software.
Desired Skill Sets:
- Red Hat Linux Administration with a working knowledge of systemd
- Understanding of private, public or hybrid cloud platform, integration or delivery as a service and distributed computing
- Exposure to OpenStack, AWS, Docker and other container/PaaS technologies
- Experience or an understanding of various virtualization technologies and tools such as KVM, Hyper ?V, cloud management
- Experience with scripting languages such as bash, python
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair hardware problems
The COTS Integrator position requires a bachelor?s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, systems engineering or the equivalent and at least two years of related work experience.
Department of Defense secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Desired Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Data Solutions & Technology Incorporated (DST) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled