Looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a fun service-minded environment? Railroad & Industrial Federal Credit Union is the place for you. Apply today!
Full-Time Float Teller
We seek to fill this Float Teller position with a responsible individual who possesses an enthusiastic desire to provide outstanding service while working in various branches. The Teller will perform cash transactions and financial services in accordance with the Credit Union procedures, the Mission, Vision, Values, and Pledge to our shareholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months of a financial institution experience
- 6+ months of Teller experience
- 6+ months of sales experience over the phone or in-person
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Dependability, flexibility, and enthusiasm
- Transportation to travel to branches
- Bilingual Spanish/English helpful
Applicants must be available to work any assigned shift 8 am - 5 pm Monday through Thursday, 8 am - 6 pm on Friday, as well as, 9 am - 12 pm on Saturday.
Drug-Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity Employer, D/M/F/V