Call Center Representative for Best Dispensary Mesa
SH MANAGEMENT SERVICES LLC Mesa, AZ $14.00 to $16.00 per hour
Our mission at Best Dispensary is to Cultivate Good Times for our customers and our team members. We pride ourselves on the personal and professional development of all team members.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Answering incoming phone calls in a prompt &courteous manner.
- Capturing and verifying customer or patient's identity and entering it into our system.
- Determining customer or patient's needs by practicing excellent communication skills.
- Assisting customers and patients with their questions and guiding them to the best products for their expected outcome.
- Educating our patients and customers about the products we provide.
- Accurately capturing our customer or patient's order and entering into our software.
- Will be taking orders for both the Mesa and Yuma location.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, customers, team members, and management.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to pay attention and accurately place orders for our customers and patients.
- Cooperative and able to work with others.
- Must be able to travel to Yuma during orientation and training.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
- Cannabis knowledge is a must, however, training will be provided.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
Education & Experience:
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service or call center experience.
Best Dispensary is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do Not Apply In Person.