Crosby, one of the country’s leading integrated marketing agencies and a perennial winner of Best Places to Work awards, seeks a writer with proven chops creating both long- and short-form content including for digital and social channels. The individual in this role will work closely with other creatives, strategists, and functional area experts across a variety of media.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 5 years of agency, and/or communications experience. Experience with healthcare, military, and causes is a plus.
- Team with other creatives to the concept and execute bold ideas across all communications channels
- Write content for social media, web, collateral, promotional materials
- Develop relevant content ideas based on brand, messaging, and communications plans
- Support team members in a variety of copywriting needs
- Manage multiple projects/assignments
- A body of work that demonstrates creative, conceptual and copywriting skills
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Excellent writing skills, great attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare, military life and cause communications
Focused on Inspiring Actions that Matter™, Crosby is driven to help our federal government, healthcare, military & veteran, and nonprofit clients inspire actions that will have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our collaborative environment and core values are a fit for high achievers who have a passion for promoting great clients and important causes.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, bonuses, generous profit sharing, and training and professional development opportunities. The job would be primarily in the Annapolis headquarters office with some time spent in our Bethesda office.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and writing samples.
Crosby is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Crosby Marketing Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled