Title Alliance currently has an opening for a high energy Title Processor for our Central Processing Unit with strong industry experience and excellent customer support skills.
Location is flexible and could be based in Akron, Medina, Cuyahoga Falls, Youngstown or North Canton, OH
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand!
Title Processors are responsible for supporting title functions including post-closing, coordinating with lenders and providing top-notch customer support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Order entry
- Process orders for title work sent from several offices within Title Alliance
- Input new information regarding the completed search into each individual file
- Email Title Processors on the status of completed orders and searches
- Provide excellent customer service to each office and their staff with any questions or concerns
- Respond to emails from Underwriter concerning any orders that have been placed
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must have title or escrow industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical skills to support quality service delivery
- Title industry software experience is preferred; experience with MS Office suite
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled