The Hotel Reservation Specialist is responsible for managing a high volume of inbound calls in a timely matter. Ensure our guests are provided with guest support and services in a professional, efficient, and friendly manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages high volume of inbound calls in a timely matter.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify guests' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage with guests by going above and beyond.
- Keep records of all conversations in the call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address guest complaints.
- Keys information into computer to compile work volume statistics for accounting. purposes and to keep records of guest service requests and complaints
- Working knowledge of Track Pulse and Maestros systems.
- Adherence to all policy and procedures delineated in the ICONA Handbook
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Weekly attendance to Aloha Culture Meetings.
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving
- Guest Focus
- Stress Management/Composure
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- This position has no supervisory responsibility.
- This position operates in an office setting. On the water, views, gym onsite, restaurant onsite, natural light, 24hr security, ergonomic workstations (sit/stand desks) and chairs.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to talk or hear. The Team Member is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a seasonal position. This role requires nights, weekends, and holidays.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience as Call Center Agent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Maestro experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.