The Administrator-In-Training (AIT) supplements the Executive Director in the overall management and operations of the facility in accordance with the resident and family needs, state regulations, and company policies while working towards successful completion of college coursework to qualify to take the National Association of Long-Term Care Administrator Board (NAB) & Texas Health Human Services Commission (TX HHSC) exams.
- Assist the Executive Director to supervise all department heads and office staff by regular rounds and conference
- Assist the Executive Director and participate in the development and retention of staff through recruitment, training and nurturing the employees of the nursing facility
- Assist the Executive Director to work with department heads in hiring personnel and ensure that there are adequate numbers of staff to meet the needs of the resident on a twenty-four (24) hour basis
- Assist the Executive Director to coordinate with the HR and business office to provide a safe place for storing physical management, financial, and personnel records
- Assist the Executive Director to review and evaluate all reports and document the disposition of recommendations and implementation from the facility’s committees and consultants
- Assist the Executive Director to ensure that facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing, environment for residents, visitors, and employees
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Successful completion of additional college coursework to sit for NAB & TX HHSC exams.
- Passing score of the NAB & Tx HHSC exams.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be eligible to complete additional college coursework required for nursing home administrator licensing
- Only seeking local applicants from the Crossroads/Victoria area at this time.
Regency Integrated Health Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled