Rebel Athletic is the fastest growing cheerleading uniform company in the world. Rebel has turned heads quicker than any other manufacturer – even being named by Global Brand Consultancy Eat Big Fish as one of their “20 Challenger Brands to Watch in 2013”. Our cutting-edge designs; innovations and custom fit have set a new standard in an industry that was starving for something new.
Rebel has teamed up with Cheer Athletics, the largest, most prestigious all-star gym program in the country to power their Rebel Level Pro Shop, providing a collection of co-branded products and the Best of the Best customer experience to athletes, parents and CA fans worldwide.
Summary of Position: The Guest Experience Associate is responsible for providing the Best of the Best shopping experience for Cheer Athletics pro shop guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides guests with Rebel Level product education and support throughout the buying process
- Creates excitement and FUN with all guests through interaction on the retail floor through the checkout process
- Responsible for opening and closing duties, including daily sales reports and merchandise management
- Receives/processes merchandise: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with backstock carefully stored in designated areas
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise
- Answers phone inquiries and emails as needed
- Utilizes the checkout system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges
- Unpacks/Packs boxes for inventory as required
- Keep a record of sales, prepare an inventory of stock and order merchandise
- Keep the pro-shop clean and orderly
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales
- Opportunity to work pop up shops and other sales events
- Retail sales service experience a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Available to work Sunday 1 to 7 p.m. and Monday through Thursday 5 to 8 p.m.
- Knowledge of All-Star Cheerleading and/or Cheer Athletics is a plus
Working Conditions: This job operates in a retail business environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 20 pounds.
REBEL ATHLETIC INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled