Corporate Travel Management (CTM) is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate, events, leisure and loyalty travel markets. Its proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with innovative client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to clients.
CTM was founded in Australia in 1994 and established its presence in North America in 2012. Today CTM is one of the largest travel management companies in both North America and the world, employing more than 2,300 travel professionals globally and providing travel solutions in more than 70 countries.
CTM is a publicly listed company on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: CTD) and is an ASX200 company.
We are looking for a Corporate Travel Consultant who has experience booking employee travel in a corporate travel management environment. Can be virtual. Must have the ability to work comfortably with all employees including the C-level executives. Cannot consider any candidate who does not have prior corporate travel agent experience.
- Proven ability to create travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation
- Book all employee travel
- Manage soft dollars programs
- Create monthly reports for soft dollar usage
- Understanding and expertise in travel requirements, i.e. visas, passports and immunization requirements; excellent communication skills and follow through required to advise clients of those requirements.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of pricing rules, exchange transactions, and procedures.
- Operate with discretion within well-defined policy, regular managerial review.
- Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit, and ensures compliance with the clients’ travel policy.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards for building PNRs, utilization of tools, productivity, accuracy of work, and attendance.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and office procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- Adheres to standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and follows prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Industry knowledge and reservation skills
- Top notch customer service and technical skills
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent Sabre skills
- Must be willing to be flexible on hours
In addition to a great work environment, Corporate Travel Management offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with a Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.
- Discounted travel opportunities.