Are you interested in making a move to a fast-paced work environment with a growing company making a global impact every day? Vysnova Partners, Inc. (Vysnova) is a program management firm that delivers professional and technical services worldwide to governmental and commercial clients. Vysnova staff manages programs and projects primarily within the Public Health, Government Acquisition and Training sectors. We work throughout in the U.S. and overseas including; Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East chiefly for governmental clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Department of Defense (DOD), the General Services Administration (GSA), and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
Currently, Vysnova is seeking a highly qualified and motivated Stakeholder Engagement Policy Analyst for potential (pending contract award) full-time work supporting the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). This role will be onsite at either the Atlanta, GA or Washington, DC offices.
Program: The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) is a public health preparedness and emergency response organization in the Office of the Secretary at the United States Department of Health and Human Services. ASPR was created under the Pandemic and All Hazards Preparedness Act in the wake of Hurricane Katrina to lead the nation in preventing, preparing for, and responding to the adverse health effects of public health emergencies and disasters.
The Stakeholder Engagement Policy Analyst carries out the ASPR mission through stakeholder engagement.
- Able to provide analyses of stakeholder engagement opportunities and recommend course of action;
- Assist staff with development of meeting agendas and materials, logistics and onsite meeting management, and support;
- Facilitate ASPR engagement and meetings related to medical countermeasure preparedness with the ASPR, other HHS offices, and other federal agencies and departments as needed.
- Aggregates the scope and content of engagements into succinct reports and summaries.
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience, working knowledge and fluency with the Federal interagency and congressional oversight process
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-6 years experience is REQUIRED
- Knowledge of governmental public health systems and of emergency public health and MCM preparedness.
Vysnova Partners Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled