IT Support Specialist
IT Department - Position Level Type - Experienced
Department: Information Technology
The IT Support Specialist is responsible for managing the IT service desk.
- Assume primary responsibility for managing the IT service desk
- Triage incoming tickets
- Resolve tickets within acceptable SLAs for internal and external customers
- Communicate known problems to IT Manager or Lead Web Developer and establish acceptable workarounds until resolution is obtained
- 2+ years of experience providing support for SAAS applications such as G Suite, RingCentral
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and JSON
- Experience providing support for laptops, desktops, Windows 10, Mac OS, Chrome OS, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Demonstrate ability for critical thinking to solve problems: Identify causes, trends, and resolve problems in a timely manner; develop alternative solutions
- Ability to adapt and focus in a changing, fast-paced environment
- ITIL certifications a plus
- Travel. No travel anticipated
- Hours. 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., Monday - Friday with additional on-call time as needed
- Location. Onsite
Lumerit enables students to experience world-class academic advising and course progression in order to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
We believe a better way to do college prioritizes the student and avoids debt. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students go on to achieve world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while helping students experience a better way to do college? We'd love to have a conversation with you. Come multiply your talents at Lumerit and grow your career!