Digital Implementation Assistant
Searching for a workplace that values hard work while maintaining a fun and engaging environment? Love building relationships with clients, problem-solving, and not having to do the exact same things every day? If so, it sounds like you would be a great fit to join our team!
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and qualified Digital Implementation Assistant to join our dynamic team in a hybrid in-office/remote workplace environment. This is a temp-to-hire position and will last through March 1, 2023.
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation & troubleshooting of our digital products. You will work closely with other team members to ensure accurate and timely delivery of digital content to customers. This position will report directly to the Digital Services Manager at eCampus.com.
● Assist with the implementation of Digital Products including access codes, courseware, and eBooks
● Drive to Warehouse to pick up physical access cards that need to be accurately typed and uploaded
● Support eTextbook Production Teams
● Coordinate with the Digital Implementation Manager and other team members on daily tasks and goals
● Ensure accuracy of the information in Digital Products
● Upload eBook files to numerous Digital Platforms
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel and Word)
● Proficiency in Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android Operating systems
● Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
● Keen attention to detail
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Strong work ethic and positive attitude
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● 1 year of experience in Customer Service or other office environments
● Ability to work from home; must have designated workspace, childcare, etc.
● Reliable internet connection
● Extended viewing of computer screens
● Driver’s License and reliable transportation
● Ability to attend occasional in-person meetings in Lexington, KY (preferred)
● 40 hours per week, shifts are M-F 8:30 am-5 pm or 9:30 am-6 pm
● Overtime (including on weekends) may be required during peak seasons (end of July through September and December through February)
Temporary positions may transfer to full-time for candidates who excel in this role.
eCampus.com is a premier online retailer of new, used, and electronic textbooks for sale or rent, study materials, and book buyback services headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky. In addition to direct retail sales via the online eCampus.com storefront, the company partners with colleges, universities, and K-12 schools to serve as their official bookstore. Currently, the eCampus.com Virtual Bookstore Program serves as the official bookstore for over 150 schools nationwide and that number continues to grow each year.
eCampus.com's mission is to set online bookstore industry standards for savings, selection, convenience, and customer service as expressed in the company's slogan "Textbooks Easy. Fast. Cheap!" The company celebrated 20 years in business in 2020 and will continue to provide students with an easy, fast and cheap way to order their textbooks and materials for years to come.