Hyatt Place Ocean City / Oceanfront, Ocean City's newest hotel. Located directly on Ocean City's famous Boardwalk. This property features rooms with a private balcony with ocean views, a coffee to cocktails bar, two pools, and a state of the art Fitness Center. Our Associates enjoy great benefits including medical and paid time off. We are a new property and looking for great people, we are a growing company and offer a lot of opportunity for the right person.
We are currently looking for creative, people oriented and energetic Associates.. If you think you have what it takes, and you want to join our team, please apply now.
Essential Job Functions
- · Greet and acknowledge guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- · Inspect assigned areas and perform cleaning tasks accordingly.
- · Collect trash from the service landings and dispose of in outside trash dumpsters.
- · Vacuum and dust guest corridors.
- · Pick up bed and other linen from hotel floors and transport to laundry collection site.
- · Deliver clean linen to assigned sections.
- · Report maintenance issues.
- · Maintain cleanliness and organization of guest areas.
- · Respond to guest inquiries and assistance.
- · Work as a room attendant when staffing shortages occur or during peak periods.
- · Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- · Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- · Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- · Perform other duties as requested by management.
- · High School diploma preferred.
- · Previous housekeeping experience required or equivalent training preferred.
Work Environment and Context
- · Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- · Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 25 pounds, reaching, bending and kneeling to reach all area
- · Usage of cleaning chemicals.