This position supports the billing function on an agency-wide basis and works with the Accounting Manager to ensure a timely and accurate client billing process. Regular activities include coordinating documentation needed for billing, generating and distributing prebills, bills, and reports.
- Reports to Accounting Manager
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works in conjunction with the Accounting Manager to coordinate with account executives and project managers to ensure timely and accurate monthly client billing.
- Supports the Accounting Manager and Executive Assistant/Office Manager, as well as performs additional responsibilities as assigned by the CFO.
- Prepares the agency and system for monthly client billing
- Emails about delinquent time entries
- Updates necessary spreadsheets and maintains miscellaneous costs in projects in Workamajig for billing
- Coordinates client billing
- Generates and formats billing worksheets and detail reports at the start of each month; distributes to account teams
- Prepares for and participates in client billing meetings
- Generates client invoices in accordance with project budgets and instructions
- Gathers supporting documentation and assembles billing packets
- Handles bill delivery to clients; prepares payables and routes to AP
- Generates internal reconciliations and completes write-offs according to project budgets
- Posts invoices, updates billing routing spreadsheet, and files copies of all billing and internal reconciliations, as well as client checks
- Performs month-end accounting checks including the review of P&L statement and removing time on hold
This is an overview of the primary duties of the role. More job details available upon receipt of application.
Zehnder Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled