Provides for the overall support and coordination of activities/events/outreach led by the marketing and development team. The
Coordinator will ensure efficiency, effective cost controls and accurate records while maximizing the promotion of the mission of
Clarity Child Guidance Center.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and /or abilities required and may include other duties
as assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
It is expected that the employee demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values and support the strategic plan and the
goals and direction of the Performance Improvement Plan.
Full-time or contract employment options available.
Bachelor's degree in applicable field required or five years’ experience in marketing and development/non-profit sector
Advanced skills in computer applications
Excellent writing and speaking skills
Understands and works well within a team setting
Organized, detail oriented, ability to manage multiple projects, works well with deadlines
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES
* Coordinate logistics with Marketing and Development team for all aspects of donor/volunteer cultivation,
recognition, and retention
* Establish relationships with a multitude of community partners, including but not limited to medical
professionals, city/county partners, schools, businesses, corporations, other agencies, churches, and
* Coordinate development and implementation process of development events/activities that provide sources
of revenue to agency, nurture relationships within the community and promote the mission and messaging
of Clarity CGC
* Collaborate with the Grants Manager on researching, writing and reporting on grants as needed
* Provide tours, presentations and other events helping to recruit potential donors, referral partners and
* Assist with any and all Marketing and Development initiatives as needed